RURAL SMALL BUSINESS CONFERENCE
Rules and Regulations
Exhibitors must undertake the following guidelines. These guidelines were developed for the benefit of the exhibitors and patrons alike. They incorporate both Alaska Village Initiatives and the Sheraton Anchorage Hotel rules. Please read carefully:
- Exhibitors are determined by Alaska Village Initiatives planning committee.
- Displays are limited to the 6 ft. table top or 8 ft. by 10 ft. booth. Please stay within your space unless you have made prior arrangements. If you need more than one booth or table space please let us know ASAP.
- Conform to the rules and regulations set by the Sheraton Anchorage Hotel.
- Handouts must be esthetically presented and kept neat at all times
- Any expenses incurred by Alaska Village Initiatives as a result of an exhibit will be charged to the exhibitor.
- Set-up and disassembly is the exhibitor’s responsibility. Set-up and vendor registration is Monday, February 10, 2020 at 3 -5pm.
- The exhibitor shall indemnify, defend, save and hold harmless from any claim, lawsuit or liability, including costs and attorney’s fees allegedly arising from loss or stolen items, damage or injury to persons or property occurring in the course of the space rental during the Rural Small Business Conference, February 11, 12, and 13, 2020.
- Exhibitors agree that the exhibit will be staffed at all times and that the handouts and/or materials do not exceed rental space area such as aisles or any other areas likely to interfere with traffic flow. The Market Place will be closed to all during General Gatherings to keep the noise to a minimum.
- Exhibitors understand/accepts that Alaska Village Initiatives has discretion in deciding all conditions of space rental.
- Notify Alaska Village Initiatives immediately if for any reason you are not able to exhibit by contacting Michelle Jesperson or Tara Keelan at (907) 274-5400 no later than January 31, 2020.